We are located in a rural setting behind 39 Maple St. Savona, NY in the Town of Bath. Our kennel sits at the base of a hill surrounded by trees. A peaceful setting for your furry friend.
- Kennels have 12 in-door/out-door runs
- Inside runs are 5x5 which lead to 5x10 ft. outside covered runs for maximum protection for your dog.
- The building is fully insulated ensuring your pet is always comfortable. The facility is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
- Each kennel has a raised bed and bedding to ensure your pets comfort.
- Kennel rates: $20.00/day for the 1st dog; $15.00/day for each additional dog. Charges begin on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, if an animal goes home by 9am, there is no charge for that day.
- Vaccinations required for boarding: Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and DPHLL (Distemper, Parvo, Lepto)
In addition to our Boarding facilities, we ave the following products available for purchase for our customers:
- Bio-Thane Dog collars and leashes made to order (wide variety of colors)
- Tasman's Genuine Bison Leather Collars with Elk Lining. Beautiful colors available.
- Herm Sprenger Prong Collars with side release buckle. Makes it easy to put on or take off. This collar is great for people with arthritis in their hands. Collars are made to order.